Commercial Bin Cleaner
Great service, great company, first of our regular bin clean service completed today.
Very happy with the result.
Demo 🙂 @ Quinns Rocks August 2015
Super Clean Bins is Perth’s specialist in Commercial Bin Cleaner from equipment to training and processes that leave your commercial bins not just clean but super clean call Jayne today on 0422 548750 for an industry leading quality quote 🙂
Cleaning the kitchen bin cleaner is a household to-do that’s easily overlooked, but things get gross in there fast. Perth don’t be surprised by how many cracker bits and unknown liquids had made their way past the inner liner of our wheelie bin (toddlers, anyone?). A lingering smell is an obvious sign that it’s time to clean the bin, so grab your gloves and get to work!
A few easy steps are all that’s required for a clean, fresh-smelling can.
For deep-clean lovers (guilty) and over-achievers, it is an oddly satisfying thing to know that something meant to be dirty can actually be clean. After you’ve followed these steps and given your trash can a thorough cleaning, maintain your hard work by wiping down the inside and outside of the can with a disinfectant spray each time you empty the trash can. Beware: If you don’t live alone, this request could invite an eye roll from your roommate or spouse.
Now, let’s get to cleaning!
What You Need
A hose (if you have outdoor space) or a bathtub
- Safety First! Pu on your rubber gloves: Cleaning any bin can be a nasty business, so pull on some rubber gloves!
- Empty bin into domestic wheelie bin and remove any lingering food particles: After you’ve emptied your bin, remove any large pieces of food or particles you see in the bottom of the can. Your goal here is just to get rid of any major gunk you can see outright.
- Wash out the bin: If you have access to a hose, take your bin outside and hose it down. If you don’t have outdoor space, you can also do this in your bathtub. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray the can with a disinfectant: Using a disinfectant cleaner of your choice, liberally spray down the inside and outside of the bin. Don’t forget the top and bottom of the bin.
- Scrub the bin: Take a clean toilet brush or other long-handled nylon bristle brush and scrub the can thoroughly. After scrubbing, let the cleaner sit for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and dry: Rinse the can thoroughly with your hose or in the bathtub. Dry with a towel, or let air dry in the sun. Perth’s ridiculously high UV rating means any bacteria/viruses missed by the sanitizer will be destroyed quickly.