TOP 10 Quick and Easy Cleaning Tips!
No matter you are living in a big or small house, cleaning is essential to keep yourself safe from serious diseases caused by bacteria and dirt particles. Though it sounds simple, however it is hard to take off time from your daily routine to keep your bins clean either it’s residential or commercial. To save your hands from getting dirty, we are here to provide quick and easiest ways that you can use to make your bins clean and germ free. Let’s have a look on the points given below: –
- It is common with our bins that they become smelly when we put waste in our bins. To reduce this smell and to keep them fresh the first thing you can do is recycle as much waste as possible.
- Always use a bag to carry your waste in your residential and commercial bins.
- Clean your bins with anti-bacterial disinfectant to reduce the loads of bacteria.
- It is advisable to store your bins out of direct sunlight; this will help to slow down development of any maggots.
- Pet waste should be double bagged always before putting into bins.
- Dry your bins before refilling them and wash the bins regularly to prevent the build up of residues.
- It is essential to drain or wash excess liquids from food scraps before putting it into kitchen bins.
- Keep the lids of your bins closed to avoid flies being entered into the bins.
- If you do get maggots then knot tightly your plastic bags to prevent diseases and horror smell.
- Always place newspaper into the bottom of your wheelie bin to avoid the waste sticking to the bottom of your bin.